Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hong Kong once more

I got back to Hong Kong yesterday and hoped to hop on a plane to Madrid right away but apparently all flights bound for Europe are booked for the next three weeks. I found, however, a smart travel agent who looked extensively for some possibility of departing earlier and found a flight by Qatar Airlines with a three-day stop-over in Doha in Qatar. I don't know anything about this country and I have to do some research on what the relation of Qatar is to American/Polish passport, what the woman is required to compulsory or voluntary wear... All I read so far on the net is that it's a "tiny oil-rich sheikhdom" where women enjoy more freedom than in other Gulf states. We'll see about that... I will write from there or from Madrid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home