Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mumbai and Calcutta

When I was in Mumbai a few days ago I started writing a long "paper" again with more imprssions about India in general but wasn't able to post it. It's in my "draft" file so I will finish it soon but just wanted to report that I got to Calcutta aka Kolkata two days ago. I am staying at the Salvation Army hostel and I met there Maria from Poland (and my hometown!) and Karie from the US. We have been walking together around the city. I will write my impressions about it soon. In a few days I will be going to Hong Kong (via Bangkok as I have a free stop-over option). I heard that there's really cheap electronic equipment in Hong Kong so maybe I could buy a laptop there (?). I will check the prices when I get there. Any suggestions regarding good, light laptops of good fame are most welcome. When I get my own one I will be floading you with letters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home