Friday, March 24, 2006

Leaving on Sunday

Just a short note to let averyone know (who is worried whenever I change places long-distance) that I am leaving on Sunday morning to Hong Kong, with a day stop-over in Dhaka in Bangladesh, instead of stopping in Bangkok as the Bangladeshi airlines are the cheapest. I have not planned to be going to Bangladesh and don't know much about the country so I just put "Bangladesh" in the google search and I got "virtualbangladesh.com" website and the first thing advertised there is "U.S. Immigration Law Firm" and "Move to Australia in 2006. Your Stress Free Immigration Solution." So maybe when I get there it will be just me at the airport and the wind passing through its vast halls... the mass exodus already taken place? I'll report the details from the brief encounter with Bangladesh soon. And I will post my "paper" about India either from here or from Hong Kong. I am now going back to the Salvation Army hostel and will remain motionless until the sunset - it's hard to exercise any motion in the suffocating heat of mid-day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home