Sunday, November 06, 2005

Leaving Poland

I came to Warsaw today early afternoon and I first visited Kura's mom. She is a wonderful person and we spent together a few hours, talking about Kura, of course, Emese, and their life in NY, and watching Emese and Kura's wedding. I saw the movie from the wedding the first time in its totality - earlier parts of it were slowed down by slow-working computers. Guys! I felt I denced with you! What fun it was! I said I won't get married ever again but maybe I will! So that I could see you all dance! I really loved Emese's embroidered blouse and the folk music. The wedding dress was beautiful as well but I loved the blouse... Kura's mom said she will have a talk with you Kura regarding the vodka drunk from Emese's shoe. She didn't show me pictures of Kura when he was a little chic but I saw all NY pictures and on them were also many other friends. Kura and Emese called and we had a wonderful conversation. It was a very warm meeting... Kura's mom lives in a beautiful old building right in the old city center - it is a few steps away from the Barbakan. It is a dreamplace to live. Marcin picked me up at 5:30 pm and we came to the apartment of the Chwist family. We are going to talk and drink delicious tea with raspberry juice and lemon and when Karmelek falls asleep we will watch "The day of the Wierdo" (Dzien Swira). Tomorrow at 14.30 sharp I am leaving for Moscow and I will be there at noon on Monday. The whole trip to Bejing should take about 2 weeks, longer if I go to Mongolia. I will be in touch when I have access to computer. Until then I am sending you all warmest hugs.

P.S. Here's a link to more picks from Poland:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/asia_kabat/my_photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home