Saturday, October 22, 2005

Pictures from Poland, hurricane and root canal

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/asia_kabat/

Here's an easier link to the picks from Poland. I will get to the remaining pictures from the trip when I have unlimited access to some computer.

I am getting e-mails from Ivonne who lives in Puerto Progresso in Yucatan about the hurricane. Ivonne doesn't loose her sense of humor and says that they, Ivonne, David and Abigil are "assuming the appropriate disaster position: seated, head between the knees, kissing the ass goodby!" I also got e-mails from Todd, together with Mike, drives around Guatemala and helps to assess the damage done there by the hurricane which struck a few weeks ago. I am thinking of all of them, the people I know and the ones I don't know, all the time and saying my mantras to divert diseasters...

I was struck by inflammation of the root canal and I haven't experienced pain as strong as this but it's nothing to complain about in comparison to all the pain caused by the diseasters... but my trip will be postponed a bit because I will have to wait for dentists' decision. In the worst case I will be Asia Podrozniczka Bezzebna/Asia the Traveller Toothless. I got my Chinese visa and I hope to set out East on Friday in two weeks. I will be in touch soon with details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home