Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holiday Season!

Happy holidays to everyone! To all my friends in all corners of the world, up above, down below, in the middle: I wish you health, and happiness, lots of love from all creatures created by the Almighty, all your dreams to come true and "million things to go your way" as one of the chinese fortune cookies says. Most of all enjoy every day as if it was your first and last day. And be adventurous and curious.

I celebrated Christmas Eve with my father and 12 of my friends. Everyone cooked something delicious and I got lots of sweet goodies from PQ including the profoundly chocolaty chocolate cake. We stuffed ourselves uncounscious. There were pierogi, bigos, barszczyk, herring in oil and sour cream... all the traditional food usually prepared for Christmas. All was very delicious. Everyone brought a unisex present and the Secret Santa delivered them to everyone and we unwrapped them with great joy. As always during such parties conversation was flowing, moods were superbly good and everyone enjoyed themselves. Guests left at 3 am. The next morning I woke up terribly hungry, can you believe! and ate breakfast, went to bed again and then Gosia woke me up at noon to make arrangements for brunch. So Gosia and Rashid came and we ate again! That's what we call Christmas! It was a really nice and relaxing time. Now we are preparing for the New Year's Eve. We have to spend time on festivities now because when the school starts again we'll be running like crazy again and there won't be much time for partying...

Have fun my dear friends, enjoy the New Year's Eve!

P.S. I called my mom recently and she told me my cousin who is looking for a house to buy is having problems in getting anything bceause not much is being built in Poland at the moment, due to the fact that all the construction workers emigrated from Poland. I told her "I know, all Wiesius, Stasius and Rysius are working on my roof!" (that's regarding to what I wrote before)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home