Friday, December 30, 2005

Computer problems

Dearest friends, the reason I haven't been writing recently is that I am loosing my patience with cyber cafes in Kathmandu. Computers are really really slow and a few times power cuts erased my writing... I am going again to Boughdeau for a few days, to celebrate the New Year in a purely organic way - it will be a party with candles under the stars with whoever wants to celebrate this New Year's Eve (Nepalis don't really celebrate it now but in February). I will be back on Monday or Tuesday and shortly after I will be going to India. I haven't decided where yet, whether to Goa first or straight down south. I will decide after I come back.

Have lots of fun when celebrating the beginning of the New Year. I will try to write all I want to tell you about Nepal after I come back from the countryside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home