Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays!!!

For those celebrating Christmas: Happy Holidays! And wishing you lots of love for and from the loved ones, time spent together with your families and friends, lots of tasty food, presents, snow, kisses under the mistletoe, enjoyment of all kind and also rest and relaxing time.... And for those not celebrating Christmas: Seasons Greetings! Wishing you a wonderful end of the year. And for all: Happy New Year!!!

I will spent the Christmas Eve with Piotr, my one Polish friend in Kathmandu. He lives here and rents a house on the outskirts of the city so today in the afternoon we will do some shopping and go home cook something which will resemble traditional Polish holiday dishes. I am not religious but I will accompany him to the mass at the Christian church tomorrow and afterwards we will eat what we cooked and celebrate the tradition. I will write about my Nepali country adventures soon.

Enjoy the holidays my dearest friends. I miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home