Friday, September 16, 2005

Coyacan

Today I was in Coyacan again and I found this really nice cyber cafe and wrote a lot about the other places I saw in Mexico City and a lot about the sacred feminine and... it all disappeared because the electricity was cut for five minutes. I felt like bitting my bottom - it's a Polish expression (ugryzc sie w tylek, jak to pieknie brzmi) but it's translatable and I think it shows my frustration perfectly. So, I will recreate what I wrote either tomorrow or when I get to Poland because I am leaving this Sunday, first to Miami, then to Zurich, then to Warsaw and then by train to Poznan. I was supposed to go next week but I got the worst allergy reaction in my life to what seems the pollution in Mexico D. F. I can't breathe, my body is puffed up and the eye infection has been lasting since I came here. I feel like the anaphylitic shock is on it's way so I am just lying low, waiting for the plane on Sunday... trying to stay away from the meds... I will go to Wiselka to visit Michal and I am sure the fresh air of the Baltic Sea will ventilate my lungs thoroughly. I will walk on long and wide deserted beach, contemplate my past travels and prepare for my next adventure...

I have not been writing many individual e-mails lately but I promise I will write more from Poland during my rest there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home