Friday, April 22, 2005

???

OK, so I see whatever I recreated earlier today did actually make through. Very strange...

I got information today about a marriage and a newborn baby. Emese and Kura got married at the NY City Hall and Rosana gave birth to a baby girl Gabriella. I rejoyce!!! And I am so happy for the newly weds and new parents! I have seen the picture of the newlyweds with Cheshire cat's smile on both hens' faces but I haven't seen nina Gabriella yet and I am awaiting her photo eagerly.

Buenas noches everyone. I am going to Rosario de la Frontierra tomorrow. It's a very tiny place so if there's no e-mail there, I will be in touch despues.

P.S. I said I would write in Spanish but since I left school in Guatemala all Spanish I acquired is by listening and talking to people - I don't know how to write! I will learn later, when I go to school and learn proper grammar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home