Sunday, March 06, 2005

Another hangover!

I know it becomes to sound silly... but I overdosed on Sangria yesterday. It tasted sweet and juice-like and I didn't realize its voltage until it kicked me... And I have been sick since Thursday. Nothing serious, just common cold. But I have been running with the cold, like Maggi, and here are the results... I am a little knocked out. I will be in touch with details about Museo de Oro y Museo Anthropologico y last night's party soon. Just wanted to post a short note to say that I am alive, barely, but nonetheless still alive... I will remember Lima as a party town... becuase earlier I also overdosed on Pisco sour because that too didn't taste like alcohol... hm. Dearest Eloise from New York! Thank you for the advice regarding hangovers - it came just in the right time! I used it and I think it works. Karolina! Thank you for your note kochana! Muchos besos pari ti, Heloise y todos otras amigas y amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home